Neighborhood: 34653 - New Port Richey, Port Richey Land Co Sub
Property Taxes: $1,478
3.77 acres of prime real estate!!!THIS IS NOW ZONED C-2 GENERAL COMMERCIAL !!!!!IN A C-2 ZONE THE FOLLOWING USES ARE PERMITTED!!
1. Automobile, boat or trailer sales.
3. Bank, loan company or similar financial institution.
4. Barber shop.
5. Beauty shop.
6. Bicycle shop.
7. Blueprinting, photostating or other reproduction.
8. Book or stationery store or newsstand.
10. Building supply with no outside storage.
11. Bus station.
12. Business machines, retail and service.
13. Catering establishment.
15. Clinic, except animal clinic.
16. Clothes cleaning or laundry agency.
17. Clothing store or tailor shop.
18. Club, lodge, union or fraternal organization.
19. Cocktail lounge or tavern.
20. Confectionery store, including soda fountain.
21. Curtain or drapery store.
22. Day care facility.
23. Dancing school or music studio.
25. Drug store, pharmacy.
26. Dry cleaning, or pressing, except those using highly volatile or combustible materials or using high pressure steam tanks or boilers.
27. Dry goods, millinery or dress shop.
28. Electrical supply store.
29. Feed and seed store.
30. Florist shop.
31. Floor covering sales and service.
32. Food store.
33. Frozen food lockers, retail only.
34. Furniture store.
35. Garden store.
36. Gift, hobby or art shop.
37. Grocery store.
38. Hardware store.
39. Health studio, physical therapist, reducing salon.
41. Jewelry store, including repairing.
42. Leather goods sales, including harness and saddle shop.
44. Magazine or newspaper distribution agency.
45. Meat market, retail.
46. Newspaper publishing.
47. Notions or variety store.
48. Office, business or professional.
49. Office supplies.
50. Paint store, including related contractor shop.
51. Parking lot or garage.
52. Pawn shop.
53. Pet shop.
54. Printing plant.
55. Radio or television sales and service.
56. Residential uses, second story or multiple-family.
57. Restaurant or hotel supply.
58. Restaurant or tearoom.
59. Retail store.
60. Scientific or professional instrument sale or repair.
61. Secondhand store.
62. Self-service laundry.
63. Shoe store or shoe repair shop.
64. Storage building for household goods in conjunction with retail sales.
65. Studio: art, music and photography.
66. Telephone or telegraph building.
67. Theater, except drive-in theater.
68. Upholstery shop, but excluding operations in mattress and upholstery refinishing where cyanide or other highly toxic material is used.
69. Wholesale office or show room with merchandise on the premises limited to small items and samples.
70. Museum, private or public
71. Brew pub, public house, microbrewery, winery, cider house, tasting room or similar use. [Ord. 1229 § 1 (Exh. A), 2015; Ord. 1037 § 1, 1997; Ord. 982 § 1, 1994; Ord. 950 § 34, 1991.]
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.
Courtesy of: CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY INC All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale. Availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase. All other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Updated: 17th January, 2022 10:52 AM
No featured listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any featured listings at the moment.